The Lover's Share
Moving forward together
Dear Friends Of Music
We go into the future full of energy. When we return to the Tonhalle am See, a great house for music awaits us. We need you so that we can also make a financial start! Support this great orchestra with a share.
President Tonhalle-Gesellschaft Zürich AG
Are you also a lover of the Tonhalle-Orchester Zürich? You will find everything you need to know about subscribing to the Lover's Share below.
Order documents online
For the future of all our passions
With the celebrated start of Music Director Paavo Järvi and the imminent return to the Tonhalle am See, the Tonhalle-Orchester Zürich is beginning a new era. And it is modernising its legal form: the Tonhalle-Gesellschaft Zürich will now be a public limited company. With this step, it is laying the foundations for the Tonhalle-Orchester Zürich to remain alive and to develop further.
Are you also a lover of the Tonhalle-Orchester Zürich?
- Express your passion and support the future of the orchestra!
- By buying a collector's share, you are investing in a value that will last. A value that gives you pleasure, surprises and touches you: music.
- As a shareholder, you decide the fate of the Tonhalle-Orchester Zürich at the annual general meetings and get even closer to "your" orchestra. The Annual General Meeting takes place with exclusive musical accompaniment.
- As a shareholder, you will automatically receive our magazine sent to your home address.
The Lover's Share
- A total of 26,500 registered shares will be issued.
- The city of Zurich acquires 2,500 shares.
- The remaining shares can be subscribed by private individuals, foundations and companies. Period March 11th to July 31st , 2020.
- The shares have a nominal value of CHF 100 and are issued at CHF 400.
Please send the original signed subscription form by July 31st , 2020 to
Tonhalle-Gesellschaft Zürich, Zahnradstrasse 22, 8005 Zürich
If you have any questions, please contact Christina Dietrich by e-mail or phone +41 44 206 34 79.